What is Gtk#?
Gtk# is a Graphical User Interface Toolkit for mono and .Net. The project binds the gtk+ toolkit and assorted GNOME libraries, enabling fully native graphical Gnome application development using the Mono and .Net development frameworks.
- Online API Documentation
- What’s New?
- Release Plans
- Articles and Tutorials on Gtk#
- Gtk# Widget Overview
- GTK# Component Descriptions
- Multi-platform (UNIX, Windows, MacOS).
- Wide range of Widgets/Controls.
- Accessible via the ATK accessibility toolkit.
- Available from C#, Java, Python, VB.Net and more.
- UI Builder support.
- Open Source, Free Software.
Gtk# in the Real World
Want to know how Gtk# is being used in the real world?
Check out some screenshots of Gtk# Applications. Some of our more prominent users include:
Our current stable release targets the GNOME 2.20 release.
Current Source Releases:
Source packages for GTK#3 beta releases (2.99.x) are only available from GNOME FTP.