The Mono team has been busy working on Mono, and we have done seven releases since our last blog post. Our latest Mono 3.0.12 contains a load of new features:
- Support for MacOS X Mavericks
- Portable Class Libraries runtime support: you can now run PCL code with Mono.
- XBuild now supports Portable Class Libraries
- mkbundle now uses IKVM.Reflection, allowing you to create bundles with any profile, without resorting to hacks
- We fixed LLVM loadable module on OSX
- New Entity Framework shipping with Mono
- csharp REPL terse bug fixes.
- Fine tuning of our internal uses of the class libraries for performance
- SGen can now return memory to the OS
- WCF has cookie support
- Many performance optimizations on Marshal class
- LINQ optimizations
- Many fixes to our SGen concurrent collector