New in Mono 3.2.8
Mono 3.2.8 is a bug fix only release based on 3.2.7. This is a Linux-focused release.
- On armhf, VFP scratch registers are now properly preserved across method calls.
- A potential codegen bug on armhf for methods with lots of arguments has been fixed.
- We now emit shorter floating point load/store sequences on armhf when possible.
- Bugs surrounding alignment and mono_gc_bzero () / mono_gc_memmove () have been fixed.
- A typo in the BigInteger.Cosh () implementation has been fixed.
- Tuple<…> classes now implement ITuple and have a correct ITuple.ToString () implementation.
- Bug #17589 has been fixed.
- Bug #17558 has been fixed.
- A stack alignment change that broke debugging on Android/x86 has been reverted (#17410).
- Bug #17201 has been fixed.
- The AOT compiler now adds types for method headers for gshared methods.
- Bug #17632 has been fixed.
- The DISABLE_JIT build has been fixed.
- Bug #4510 has been fixed.
- A potential crash in mono_method_desc_full_match () has been fixed.
- Various build system fixes so that make dist works again.