This page is likely outdated (last edited on 18 Aug 2008). Visit the new documentation for updated content.
Here are some useful Winforms applications that we have found to test our Winforms implementation:
Table of contents
.NET 1.0/1.1 Applications
- Reflector - Standard warning: DO NOT USE REFLECTOR TO LOOK AT MICROSOFT’S SOURCE CODE!
.NET 2.0 Applications
- Paint.Net 3.0 - Paint.Net isn’t fully usable on Mono yet, but provides some great code to test with. (details)
- Internet Explorer Look and Feel - Winforms sample that uses the WebBrowser control to implement an IE-like browser application.
- Feed Launch .Net - Skip the opening flash movie. Creates RSS/Atom feeds.
- XML Explorer
.NET 3.5 Applications
The 3.5 profile does not currently ship with Mono. Please see Olive for details on getting it from SVN.
- Windows Forms Samples on WindowsClient.net - Excellent collection of small, task-oriented samples.