This page is likely outdated (last edited on 23 Aug 2006). Visit the new documentation for updated content.
Several key issues stop Gtk+ from looking native on Win32. The current issues open are:
- #351679 - Notebooks drawn with extra line below tab in MS-Windows theme
- #351678 - Notebooks not with PositionType.Top drawn incorrectly
- #302636 - GtkVPaned/GtkHPaned have redraw problems with a TextView
- #352430 - Default buttons not rendered correctly under MS-Windows theme on XP
- #352434 - Spin buttons aren’t rendered inside of entry like XP theme on MS-Windows
- #352436 - Blue outline not drawn on focused button on MS-Windows Theme