This is a basic test plan for verifying that a core set of WinForms applications do not majorly regress in functionality between releases of mono.
- Remove your old mono registry.
- Run nunit-gui.exe
- Focus should be on the Errors and Failures tab
- Pressing the right arrow key should focus on the Tests Not Run tab.
- Pressing the right arrow key five times more should keep the focus on the Console.Error tab.
- Pressing Shift+Tab puts (non-visible) focus onto the disabled Run button.
- Pressing Shift+Tab again puts focus on the Tests tab.
- Pressing the right arrow key should move focus to the Categories tab and put it's contents on top.
- Pressing Shift+Tab again should take the focus to the empty Console.Error tab. Focus is represented by a blinking cursor.
- Click File->Open, and select nunit.framework.tests.dll
- Focus should remain in the Console.Error tab contents, represented by a blinking cursor in the blank space.
- Click on the Errors and Failures tab.
- Press Alt+R to run the tests.
- Focus should remain on the Errors and Failures tab after the run is complete.