Mono is a portable and open source implementation of the .NET framework for Unix, Windows, MacOS and other operating systems.
- Add support for reference instances of Interlocked.Exchange<T> to full-aot, similarly to Interlocked.CompareExchange<T>.
- Added IObserver/IObservable to the MOBILE profile
- Novell #445855: Timezone will be reflected if the system updates.
- Xamarin #12, Novell #690357 and many other incarnations of the same bug: Fix a threadpool bug that would hang the threadpool activity under no load.
- Xamarin #99: Fix in parsing assembly names.
- Xamarin #149: Regex.Compiler is a no-op, for WP7 compatibility on the MOBILE profiles
- Xamarin #171: LLVM backend fixes.
- Xamarin #223: WindowsBase's System.IO.Compression fixed to work on Windows (invalid C calling conventions used)
- Xamarin #227: Exit on unhandled exceptions only
- Xamarin #263: Fixes debugging deadlock on Lion
- Xamarin #280: Removes some LLVM passes that do not work
- Xamarin #296: Provide an error message if an instance method is decorated with MonoPInvokeCallback
- Xamarin #311: LinkedList.Clear improved
- Fix the range of Random ().Next
- Task optimization to avoid creating empty delegates
- Use 'as' for casting certificate extensions since we already deal with null and malformed extensions will throw, hard to debug, ICE when we just want to ignore them
- Fix TaskCreationOptions
- g_log works under Android
- Workaround broken Android C library, to make SGen reliable
- TaskCompletionSource is now thread safe