Table of contents
- GotMono.com: similar to GotDotNet but with a Mono twist.
- Mono Hispano: The spanish-speaking community of Mono developers and users. They have quite a number of unique documents and tutorials.
- Mono Japanese Translation: Japanese translation of this website. Mono Japanese Wiki for Japanese Mono users is also available.
- Mono Brasil: Mono discussion site for brazilian users.
- mono-project.de: German Mono site, forum and mailing lists in German.
- French Mono site: http://monofrance.tuxfamily.org
- IRC Channel: #monofrance @EpikNet (irc.epiknet.org)
Browsing the Subversion Repository
- Browse the Mono SVN repository here
Projects Using Mono
- Novell's iFolder file sharing software.
- Novell's F-Spot photo management software.
- Novell's Beagle desktop search.
- Alp Toker's site: Was an active Mono developer (gsirc, platano) and produced the original Debian packages of Mono.
- Brian Ritchie's site: Brian is a contributor to Mono's class library (ODBC provider and the database multiplexing assembly), and has built an application server for .NET and Mono. His site contains news, software, as well as his weblog.
- O'Reilly has a beginner tutorial on how to write a basic Gtk# program with Mono.
- Erik Dasque wrote
- a tutorial showing how to develop a Gtk# program with Mono and the interface designer Glade.
- a tutorial showing how to use db4o with Boo
- The Code project has two great tutorials from Hello World ! to using ASP.NET, Mono mod_mono and XSP.