As you work to learn Mono, reading other people's code can be a vital way of learning. In that spirit, here are some pointers to good learning examples.
The following applications may have useful code if you'd like to see how to use Mono in the real world.
Table of contents
- Application for managing your digital photos (only in cvs)
- [http://www.atoker.com/phonic/ Gtk# audio Player,
makes use of Gstreamer]
Platano Multimedia Player
- [http://www.atoker.com/platano/ Gtk# video/audio
player, makes use of GStreamer]
- [http://www.atoker.com/gsirc/ Gtk# cross platform IRC
- [http://gnomencoder.sourceforge.net/ DVD ripping
A viewer for exercise files recorded with Polar heartrate monitors.]
Graphical frontend to Jump n Bump]
- [http://mwh.sysrq.dk/programs/programs.phtml A classic
board game, where you will fight a great sea battle.]